2015 Husqvarna K 3000 Vac
For jobs where wet cutting isn't really an option, this is a market-leading dry cutter that takes control of the dust. Just attach the Vac unit on the cutter's blade guard and connect it to a vacuum cleaner, and the dust goes directly to the cleaner's bag. Smart, clean and efficient.
- Superior dust collection: The Vac attachment´s unbeatable dust collection makes it possible to cut without water.
- Easy to connect Vac unit: The quick connection plate makes it easy to switch between traditional and vacuum assisted cutting.
- High durability and low noise levels: Generously dimensioned mitre gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- Overload protection: Our ElgardTM system protects against overload by varying the rotation speed.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle: The convenient design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
- Perfect for indoor use: A powerful electric cutter for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Simple blade change: Quick acting locks for the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplifies blade replacement.
- "Pulling" rotation: The blade on all our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, minimising the risk of sticking and kickbacks.
- Voltage: 230 / 120 / 110 V
- Rated current, A: 12/15/20 A
- Rated input: 2700/1800/2200 W
- Blade diameter: 14 in.
- Max cutting depth: 4.5 in.
- Vibrations front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19.6 lb.
- Engine Type
- 230/120/110V electric
- 19.6 lb.
- Blade Size
- 14 in.