2015 Husqvarna K 970 - 12 in.
Call for Price
The new Husqvarna K 970 is our latest and most powerful handheld power cutter, featuring the revolutionary X-Torq® engine technology. It is a unique machine, in a class of its own when it comes to emission levels, efficiency and maneuverability.
- Robust and reliable: Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start: Optimal ignition timing makes the power cutter start easily in any situation.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Less slurry and low water consumption: Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy to change blade guard position: The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- Fits multiple blade bushings: Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- High power with less fuel: Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Cylinder displacement: 93.6 cc
- Power output: 6.5 hp
- Blade diameter: 12 in.
- Max cutting depth: 4 in.
- Vibrations front handle: 3.1 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 5.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 23.4 lb.
- Engine Size
- 93.6 cc
- 6.5 hp
- 23.4 lb.
- Blade Size
- 12 in.