2015 Husqvarna K 970 - 16 in.
Robust, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Robust and reliable: Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Less slurry and low water consumption: Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Easy to change blade guard position: The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- Fits multiple blade bushings: Blades with 20mm and 25.4mm bore can be fitted thanks to the reversible blade bushing.
- Maintenance-free air filter: The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- High power with less fuel: Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Less emissions and fuel consumption: Our X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, lower fuel consumption and produces more power.
- Anti-vibration system: Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- SmartCarb™: Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time.
- Reduced wear: Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Cuts close to walls or ground: Possible thanks to the reversible cutting arm
- DuraStarter™: Our virtually maintenance free starter, thanks to the dust-sealed starter and the durable starter cord.
- Wet cutting kit: Less slurry and low water consumption thanks to the progressive water valve, this adjusts the water volume to the exact amount needed.
- Maintenance-free starter: Our dust-sealed starter, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed, gives a virtually maintenance free starter. Developed with a durable starter cord.
- Active Air Filtration™: Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- EasyStart: EasyStart ensures easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder.
- Cylinder displacement: 5.71 cu.in. / 93.6 cm³
- Power output: 6.5 hp / 4.8 kW
- Vibrations front handle: 3.4 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 4.8 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Blade diameter: 16 in. / 400 mm
- Max cutting depth: 6 in. / 145 mm
- Combined bushing diameter: 1 in. / 25.4 mm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 26.2 lb. / 11.9 kg
- Engine Size
- 5.71 cu.in. (93.6 cm³)
- 6.5 hp (4.8 kW)
- 26.2 lb. (11.9 kg)
- Blade Size
- 16 in. (400 mm)